Stephen Eickhoff wrote:
Please block this nuisance!

I think that it is under control now. I posted a request last night in the samba-technical group to block them. I also suggested that it may be time to require subscription to the mailing list to post.

I also have been sending manual notifications to the networks who have the misconfigured to send these useless notifications.

If you go to the samba.org web pages for the mail server, it will give you instructions on how to use a newsreader to access the samba lists so that you do not have to get them by e-mail.

-John
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Personal Opinion Only

PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT ETIQUETTE MESSAGE BEFORE POSTING: