Dan Williams wrote:
I am trying to install this on a vax running 7.3, I get an error that frontport is not installed. I have installed this (according to the instructions), I didn't get any errors. I was just wondering if I had missed something ?

Check to see if the logical names for Frontport are installed. There should be a FRONTPORT_CRTL logical name.

But while i'm asking the questions is this the latest available binary for samba on vax.

I think there may be a 2.2x version that is independent of what I did. I have not done anything directly with Samba for a while.

http://www.pi-net.dyndns.org/anonymous/jyc/

Mirror at:

http://www.erebus.homeip.net/anonymous/jyc/

-John
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Personal Opinion Only

PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT ETIQUETTE MESSAGE BEFORE POSTING: