Title: Printer settings - Win2k - Samba 2.2.3a (paper feeder, duplex unit ...)
This is a known bug is 2.2.3a

You can download the latest SAMBA_2_2 code from CVS where this has been fixed.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Gauer Christian
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 12:44
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Samba] Printer settings - Win2k - Samba 2.2.3a (paper feeder, duplex uni t ...)

Hi!

I'm using Samba 2.2.3a as a PDC for W2k and NT4.
Printing works, and also the driver installation on the workstations works fine.
But there is a problem with the printer settings (paper feeder, duplex unit etc.) I can configure these options, but they are not saved!!

Is there a way to tell the clients how the printer is configured?? On win servers this is done by configuring the printer on the server.

Is there a file that can be copied to the print$-share to solve this problem??

Can anybody help??

Christian Gauer

---
Lutz Computer Systeme