Hi all,

I have a samba server version 2.2.3alpha, on Suse 7.1 Kernel 2.4.16
It is a  PDC, and both sharing and PDC are working correctly. Moreover, I had
ibrowing working. Unfortunately I have been away from this small network for
a month. There was another guy administering this small network. Now I am
back and browsing do not work any more.
It is obviously a problem of misconfiguration (I guess).

I have increased the logging level to see what is going on, but with no
result. The samba server obviously wins the election. The problem is the
other computers (even if it is known that there is a master browser) have
problem contacting it, I think. There is no firewall active.

Here it is my smb.conf file:
[global]
        workgroup = PRAISENET
        netbios name = LINUX
        server string = Samba for All
        encrypt passwords = Yes
        allow trusted domains = No
        map to guest = Bad User
        log level = 3
        name resolve order = lmhosts wins bcast
        time server = Yes
        max smbd processes = 50
        load printers = No
        domain logons = Yes
        os level = 60
        preferred master = True
        domain master = True
        valid users = praise massimo lorenzo alessio
        hosts deny = 10.0.0.0
        follow symlinks = No

[homes]
        comment = La tua home directory