Title: Reiki Lectures

Reiki Healing - Training and Supplies

Reiki Healing CDs

For practitioners to use for treatments or for Reiki Masters to sell/ give to their students

  • 1 CD with gentle music and a bell every 3 minutes
  • 1 CD with gentle music and hand position instructions every 3 minutes
  • 1 CD with a Reiki meditation to meet your Reiki guide.

One third off for orders of 10 CDs or more

Videos (coming soon):

  • Reiki Attunements on video for level 1, 2 and Masters. Also, Western Psychic Surgery, Antakarana symbols and 2 tibetan symbols
  • Bare Hand Surgery in the Philippines - See these amazing Filipino Bare Hand Surgeons perform and see actor Burt Lancaster who investigated them with a team of American Doctors claim their authenticity.

Videos in stock:

  • Indian Head Massage
  • Reflexology
  • Body massage
  • On Site/ Acupressure massage

One third off for orders of 10 videos or more

Reiki Courses to all levels
+

Manuals for all Reiki levels

  • Level 1
  • Level 2
  • Reiki Master and Reiki teacher

One third off for orders of 10 manuals or more

To order: http://www.therapies.com/acatalog/

Should you wish to be taken off our mailing list please answer this email with the word "remove" in the subject line. We apologise for the inconvenience.