On 3/5/2009 10:01 AM, Wikked one wrote:

Hi List,

          Second
attempt to get this issue diagnosed and solved.

Samba Version 3.0.28el4

CentOS 4.7

The behavior is as follows when accessing Fox Pro dbf files.

Users can access the files through the Fox Pro command
interface without issues,when they choose a graphical environment (windows
explore of the windows file open gui) the system returns an access denied
message on the first attempt,on subsequent attempts on the same file it opens
without issues).There is no pattern this is an intermittent problem,I haven't
been able to spot any pattern it's driving my users crazy.

Below is the smb.conf any help and or suggestions would be
greatly appreciated thanks!

Look at:
http://www.drouillard.biz/Tips&Tricks/Samba/Oplocks.htm

--