Try

force directory security mode = 0770

best regards,
Johannes

Am 04.06.2009 13:26, schrieb Christian Wernitz:
Hi,

I have installed a Debian / Lenny with Samba 3.2.5 and put it in an
existing Domain.

All works fine. I can Authenticate the Users and and give them
permissions to write while I connect from a Windows- or Linux-Client.
When I`m conecting from an Mac OS X Client and create a new Folder, the
Permission is always 755. (from other clients 770)

my smb.conf:
[global]
security = domain
workgroup = XXX
netbios name = file-server01
encrypt passwords = yes
log level = 2

[test]
path = /daten/test
browseable = yes
writeable = yes
valid users = @mygroup
create mask = 0660
directory mask = 0770

I also tried to create an own PDC (samba with ldap) and I have the same
problems.

Can anybody help me, or had anybody the same problems?

--