Surendil wrote:
You were right, i can do it easily with setfacl.
Thanks for solving my problem.

i have another thing going on now.
everytime i try to setfacl a user to a folder it gives me an error.

r...@s-f141-lx01:/# setfacl -b -k -R prueba/
r...@s-f141-lx01:/# setfacl -R -m u:ale:rw prueba/
setfacl: prueba/: Operation not supported

The file system is not mounted with ACL enabled?

any idea of why this is happening???

Againg thanks for your help.