Hi all,

I have just upgraded my Ubuntu 8.04.3 LTS to samba 3.0.28a-1ubuntu4.8. Now I cannot run some apps (installed on network mapped drives) I used to be able to run. My user is a domain admin. I don't even know how to start debugging this problem. It happens with only some users but not all, regardless of group membership or file permissions.

Translating from portuguese, the error means "Windows cannot access the device, path or file specified. Maybe you don't have rights to access the item". But I can copy, move, delete, write, etc with no problem. Just can't run it.

Can any kind soul please help me?  This is urgent, sorry.

--
Marcio Merlone