I'm not really sure where to ask this, so please, no flames! Has anyone been able to get microsoft sharepoint services 3.0 to work with authenticating my samba users that are in openldap? I have SPS 3.0 installed on a Windows 2003 Server that is joined to my samba domain and working ok, NT domain users can log into windows 2003 fine, but I can't get http://sharepoint to authenticate the users. i've tried ADMIN\awilliam and just awilliam with my password, but it kicks me out with an "Access Denied" error after a few tries. I'm not really sure if my problem lies with getting IIS to authenticate against samba/openldap, or if its a setting in sharepoint services, or what? I've google'd but haven't came across anything helpful. Any ideas?