John Doe schrieb:
From: Daniel Spannbauer <d...@marco.de>
But one freh installed XP-Machine can't load my profile.

Tried?

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System]
"CompatibleRUPSecurity"=dword:00000001
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\netlogon\parameters]
"RequireSignOrSeal"=dword:00000000

Yes, tried that. But it's the same result. Joining the domian works fine, but my profile is not loaded. I always get a temporary Profile.

Regards

Daniel

JD

--
Daniel Spannbauer                         Software Entwicklung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH  Tel   +49 8333 9233-27 Fax -11