Samba version : 3.3.2

OS : Ubuntu Jaunty - regular packages from distribution

In the version distributed with Intrepid and earlier, users were able to rename subfolders in Explorer view (left-hand pane) in Windows (XP).

Permissions on share are set to 777 temporarily - to no effect.

Share definition follows:
[paperless]
   path = /paperless/file_room/
   read only = No
   create mask = 07775 #Set temporarily
   security mask = 07775 # Set temporarily
   directory mask = 07775 # Set temporarily
   directory security mask = 07775 #Set temporarily
   inherit permissions = Yes
   inherit owner = Yes
   guest ok = Yes #Set temporarily
   delete readonly = Yes

I've been playing around with this on and off since Jaunty release - manually reverting back to Intrepid packages with each tested Jaunty version. Hopefully someone knows what I'm doing wrong!

I can post whatever information is necessary - just let me know what you need.

Thank you in advance,
-Nick