Hi everybody:
   I have a confusion about test_ntlm2 function in torture\rpc\Samlogon.c, the
function implements NTLMv1 only, as it annotate in file,so my confusion is: why
not achieve the function of NTLM2 session security? When I try to achieve the
function of NTLM2 session security, it return "password wrong",  and the
annotation say it checks that the server implements NTLM2 session security in
the right place(NETLOGON is the wrong place),so where is the right place? If I
want to authentate NTLM2 response, how should i do?