Miguel Medalha schrieb:

Roaming Profiles are working, but I always have the desktop.ini visible in some folders of the Windows-Startmenue. I found several hints for the dos-attributes in smb.conf, buit notthing seems to work.

You have " hide files = /Desktop.ini/"

In any Windows computer, you will find both "desktop.ini" and "Desktop.ini".

Linux is case-sensitive, so "desktop.ini" is not covered by your configuration.

I would advise you to use "hide files = /desktop.ini/Desktop.ini/".
That's what I am doing and it works.
I use it on the "global" section of "smb.conf" in order to cover all shares.

Added the line "hide files = /Desktop.ini/desktop.ini/ntuser.ini/NTUSER.*/tmp/RECYCLER/" to the global-section, but this seems to has no effect. There is still visible.

Regards

Daniel

--
Daniel Spannbauer                         Software Entwicklung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH  Tel   +49 8333 9233-27 Fax -11