Hello all.

Still no luck with UPN logon. I think there's something missing in my krb5.conf, but can't find WHAT.

Our UPNs are in the form of email addresses (name.surna...@unibo.it for people in PERSONALE and name.surna...@studio.unibo.it for people in STUDENTI domain). I never could make logon-by-upn work, but SOMETIMES "wbinfo -n UPN" resolves to the right SID (stopped working after an upgrade). I usually only keep winbindd running, no smbd/nmbd (the PCs are in a lab and only need samba to authenticate users on AD keeping consistent UID/GID, and grant access to shared resources via Kerberos).

Is there something obvious I'm missing?

TIA.

--
Diego Zuccato