But what is strange, is the fact that I don't see chflags commands, during
audit of server side.

And, obviously, client accepts chmod_acl errors silently. (Although I don't
have ACL's on files on server side, as result).

So, it looks like client knows that server doesn't support chflags, and
complains locally.
Can it be an issue, that vfs_audit doesn't audit chflags if they unsupported on
server side?