I have a problem that's happening randomly in my network. Starting a
couple of weeks ago, some clients (All of my clients are running Windows
XP)on my network cannot login to their sessions and windows brings out
an error saying that the domain controller is not available or is
blocked. I don't understand why this is happening, seeing that other
clients can perfectly log in their computers in domain sessions. In the
same server I have a dns(bind9) with a dynamic zone that is
automatically updated by the dhcp. Does anyone have any experience on
this? Can anyone help me solve this?

this is the output of testparm:

Processing section "[homes]"
Processing section "[netlogon]"
Processing section "[Profiles]"
Processing section "[printers]"
Processing section "[print$]"
Loaded services file OK.
Server role: ROLE_DOMAIN_PDC

        workgroup = OC.QUIMEFA.CU
        netbios name = PDC
        interfaces = 127.0.0.0/8, eth2
        bind interfaces only = Yes
        passdb backend = ldapsam:ldap://localhost
        passwd program = /usr/sbin/smbldap-passwd %u
        passwd chat = *New*password* %n\n *Retype*new*password* %n\n
*all*authentication*tokens*updated*
        syslog = 0
        log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
        max log size = 1000
        server signing = auto
        printcap name = cups
        add user script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-useradd -m '%u'
        delete user script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-userdel %u
        add group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-groupadd -p '%g'
        delete group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-groupdel '%g'
        add user to group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-groupmod -m '%u' '%g'
        delete user from group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-groupmod -x '%u' '%g'
        set primary group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-usermod -g '%g' '%u'
        add machine script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-useradd -w '%u'
        logon path =
        logon home =
        domain logons = Yes
        os level = 35
        preferred master = Yes
        domain master = Yes
        dns proxy = No
        wins support = Yes
        ldap admin dn = cn=admin,dc=oc,dc=quimefa,dc=cu
        ldap group suffix = ou=Groups
        ldap idmap suffix = ou=Idmap
        ldap machine suffix = ou=Computers
        ldap passwd sync = yes