I have just checked my PAM.d settings.
http://pastebin.com/m6844b37b
and I can't see what might be rung here.

I will test if I can logon to the console when I get my hands on the server, do I have to reboot when pam.d settings have changed, is this case I will wait to I'm next to the server. Its not possible to logon to a samba-share with the Admin user, error in LDAP, "NT_STATUS_NO_SUCH_USER"

---
Med Venlig Hilsen / Best regards
Henrik Dige Semark

David Harrison skrev:
The error log you posted seems to suggest an error with your PAM/LDAP configuration.

The error messages you are seeing are exactly the same as these people:
http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2004-November/095960.html
http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2006-December/127799.html

Take a second look at how this is all configured.
If it is working you should be able to login to the local server console using your LDAP-based credentials.
Likewise run some tests just connecting to a Samba share as Admin.

If both these things are working then your domain logons should be happier.

David