Dave Brodbeck wrote on Samba-digest:

Message: 21
From: David Brodbeck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 09:06:45 -0500
Subject: [Samba] PDF printing problem - can't find Samba's spool file?

I'm still struggling with this, and people keep asking me why the PDF
printer still isn't working...does anyone have any suggestions?
Hi, Dave,

I guess anybody here on the list who is slightly interested in printing thought
when reading your first mail: "Well, if Dave is System Admin, he'll surely
know *which* printing system he upgraded, and to *which version*. If he
doesn't want to tell us -- we can't help him. Maybe he realizes the gap
in the info he's provided and and he'll deliver it in an afterglow. Let's
wait until he comes forward with it..."

Cheers,
Kurt.