2010/5/19 Viatte Frédéric <frederic.via...@rpn.ch>:
> Because the realm of the HOWTO shows that it is necessary to use the complete
> name of the server it is false?

No, the HOWTO does not have the server name in the realm.  "samdom" is
not the server name.

> I have put:
>
> - Realm=serveur-tpi.domaine.ch
>
> And
>
> - Domain=domaine.ch (I am to oblige to put it otherwise I cannot join any
> more the domain with a client)

No.  "--domain" must not have a "." in it.  Use "--realm=domaine.ch
--domain=DOMAINE".

> And afterward, I changed the name of NetBIOS in the file " smb.conf " and I
> put "Samba".

I did not have to do that when I tested Samba4.  I just used
"--realm=something.org.za --domain=SOMETHING" and the server's name
was kudu.something.org.za.

> Here is the named.conf which comes from the directory " / etc. / "

Do you have a DOMAIN.CH zone in addition to the one created by
provision in /usr/local/samba/private?  Where did you put the #include
statement?

--
Michael Wood <esiot...@gmail.com>