From: samba-boun...@lists.samba.org [mailto:samba-boun...@lists.samba.org]
On Behalf Of Tjerk Jan Vonk
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 5:24 AM
To: samba@lists.samba.org
Subject: [Samba] Blocking workgroup discovery

Hi all,

At my work I`ve set up a VPN. When I connect to it, my colleagues see
all the workgroups from my side of the VPN (I live on a campus with ~50 workgroups). Do you know how I block the workgroup discovery on through
the VPN gateway? Is the broadcast done on a specific port? Is samba
actively repeating the broadcast and their replies?

Greetings

Tjerk Jan