Jim Morris wrote:
veto oplock files = /*.DBF/*.dbf/*.MDX/*.mdx/*.ITB/*.itb/*.MDB/*.mdb/

You get the picture..... it is a slash (/) separated list of filename or
filename patterns....
Oh yes!

I read this option in smb docs. Looks great. But in my case, since I have users yet only working on M$ Office standard, to put a veto for oplocks on .doc and .xls files equals disable oplocks :-))

Other question: is "veto oplock files" really case sensitive?
Couldn't you put some regexp here? SMB dev=> Is this supported?

Yeah, I know, wouldn't be much of use :-) there must be a lot of urgent things to do :-)

Thanks Jim anyway.

--
Jean-Paul ARGUDO