Hello,
I'm using samba 3.4.8~dfsg-2 with "vfs objects = acl_xattr".

[share]
    path = /home/users/xxxx
    valid users = xxxx
    read only = No
    create mask = 0666
    directory mask = 0770
    vfs objects = acl_xattr

Here is my problem, i'm connecting to my share, which have a folder 'f01' with some acl.
I created a folder and broke inherit 'f02'.
Now if i create a folder in 'f02' without change it (so it's called "New folder", the checkbox "inherit acl" is checked). If i rename "New folder" as "something" the checkbox "inherit acl" is becoming unchecked.

F01  => tutu,toto,titi  (inherited checked)
        \_F02 => tutu,toto (inherited unchecked)
            \_New folder => tutu,toto (inherited checked)
            \_something =>  tutu,toto (inherited unchecked)

Can you help me?

thanks