Greetings,

Attempting to build samba 3.5.6 on Solaris 10. Running make after the configure process has completed yields:

make: Fatal error in reader: Makefile, line 1396: Extra `:', `::', or `:=' on dependency line

Not that I have not had issues of late building Samba, but this id the first time it went of the rails so early in the building process.

-Bob

Robert M. Martel                 I met someone who looks a lot like you
System Administrator             She does the things you do
Levin College of Urban Affairs   But she is an IBM
Cleveland State University                           -Jeff Lynne
(216) 687-2214
r.mar...@csuohio.edu