On 10/29/2010 4:27 PM, Ken D'Ambrosio wrote:
Hi, all.  I haven't really been deep into Samba for a couple of years, and
a co-worker just asked me for a Samba book suggestion.  Well... I ain't
got one.  I mean, God bless Samba-3 By Example, but even that's five years
old.  Any suggestions of something relatively new -- perhaps with focus on
AD integration?

Thanks!

-Ken

The problem with standard books and technology is that by the time the book is written, goes to press, and makes it to the retailer the contents are usually out of date. Samba3 by example is a good reference to cut your teeth on. Other than that it is mostly reading documentation online.