You should be able to use a bash or bourne shell script e.g.

    for i in `cat userlist.txt`
    do
        adduser $i ......
        smbpasswd -a $i
    done

With adduser just set the local unix account /bin/false as the shell.

On 11/15/2010 12:05 PM, Anil Wakhare wrote:
hi,
Thank you for giving relpy,I have made the samba successfully,it access to all the user,i want only script to add multiple user with password to samba server.