Hi!

I am currently testing a Samba4 Alpha13 server with Windows Vista SPK2 and I am not able to run logon scripts. I am able to use both profiles and map Home folders without any problems. I do not see any DOS window opening with the script running and I have tested running this as both a user and administrator by hand by just clicking on the script .bat file which runs just fine. Therefore, there appears to be no permissions problem when you run it. I did also try inserting a net use command in the .bat just in case it was really working but I don't see any mapped drive either. Maybe this is a problem with Vista and I need to change a setting there? If you have any suggestions on what to check I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Mark Sheppard