I have some shares on a media server that are considdered "Local, offline content", namely they should be accessible if the rest of the network is down, and each system has it's own group of users who are allowed to maintain it. the media servers in the livingroom are only for my wife and I, but each person can modify the one in their own bedroom and noone elses bedroom. Furthermore, the users must be members of the group "Music" to be allowed to modify music, and the group "Videos" to be allowed to modify videos. currently my setup looks like this for rebirth:

[videos]
        comment = Rebirth local Videos
        path = /media/local/videos
        write list = @rebirth
        force group = videos
        create mask = 0664
        force create mode = 0664
        directory mask = 0775
        force directory mode = 0775

[music]
        comment = Rebirth local Music
        path = /media/local/music
        write list = @rebirth
        force group = music
        create mask = 0664
        force create mode = 0664
        directory mask = 0775
        force directory mode = 0775

but my fear is that someone not in the music group will still be able to write to the shares. is there a way to make it explicitly require BOTH groups to allow writing?