Le 13.03.2011 22:37, Thomas Stegbauer a écrit :
i have a similar problem, here.
When trying to add a new printer via apw from a winXP32, the driver
files get copied over to print$ on the ubuntu 10.04 Server (Samba 3.4.7)
afterwards it says "Permission denied" And the driver get not registered.

I think thatś most probably a permission issue on the server. Does the user you connect with have printer administrator privilege? Ie, member of the printadm group or similar?

Where do you geht the filenames, the drivers needs?
as i cant use rpcclient to register the drivers from commandline.

I followed the documentation on that: I install them on a clean test system (win7 x64), then extract the list of files and the files themselves using rpcclient. That part works.

Laurent