17.03.2011 17:12, Bruce Richardson пишет:
On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 05:06:03PM +0300, Vladimir Vassiliev wrote:
Why have you created a local computer domain, out of interest?

I didn't do it, Samba did. Really I dunno how to "add" extra domain to Samba.
How can I delete this domain?

Something did it.  Was this machine a domain controller before it was
joined to the CORP domain?  Can you show us the idmap-related section of
your samba config?

This happens with every host I join to domain, i.e. every host tries to create its
own <SID-HOST>-513.

Whole smb.conf of newly installed host
[global]
        workgroup = CORP
        security = ADS
        realm = CORP.EDU.YAR.RU
        encrypt passwords = yes
        load printers = no
        winbind enum users = yes
        winbind enum groups = yes
        winbind nested groups = yes
        idmap uid = 1000-30000
        idmap gid = 1000-30000
        idmap backend = ldap
        winbind offline logon = yes
        idmap backend = ldap:ldaps://<ldap host>/
        ldap admin dn = cn=admin,dc=corp,dc=edu,dc=yar,dc=ru
        ldap suffix = dc=corp,dc=edu,dc=yar,dc=ru
        ldap idmap suffix = ou=idmap
        ldap ssl = off

--
Vladimir Vassiliev