On 13 May 2011 13:23, Kalle Pettersson <tae...@bredband.net> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Could access sysvol directory per default from xp and win7 machines.
>
> Tried adding adding host msdfs = yes in smb.conf.
>
> Afterwards non of the clients could access sysvol directory through explorer
> view.

First, what path did you try to connect to exactly?  Assuming your
server is called server.example.com, did you connect to \\SERVER\...
or was it \\example.com\...?

> And still no gpo applying for win7 clients.
>
> I´m kinda confused. Are gpo suppose to work with samba4 and win7?
> It works perfect with my win xp clients.

I think it is supposed to work, but I've not tried it.  I'm sure one
of the Samba developers will say if it's not supposed to work.

Did you try getting a packet capture as requested by Matthieu?

--
Michael Wood <esiot...@gmail.com>