Am 03.06.2011 08:38 schrieb Daniel Müller:
My windows clients all use the same wins servers, samba4wins in replication
mode, even the w2008 server wins replicates data with
the samba4wins. My both samba PDC and BDC are registerd in wins. And I can
look up the Samba NT domain in the database of the w2008
wins.
The only thing that is  different is that on the w2208 server there is
running  hyperV serving 2 virtual machines!?
There must be a differenz between w2008 R2 64 and W2008 32 I think.

Greetings
Daniel

The registry keys are definitly enough - we have several W2008R2 running in our samba 3.5.8 domain. Is there a time gap between the machines - or what are the logs
on the W2008R2 and samba saying?

regards
Martin