Am 2011-07-01 13:14, schrieb Ivan H Dichev:

Hi Martin,

Thank for you reply!

We already applied this registry keys, but the problem still persist.

"I've read about similar symptoms when Win7 tries to change its machine
password on every 30 days. Therefore some additional regs were added:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Netlogon\Parameters]
"DisablePasswordChange"=dword:00000001
"MaximumPasswordAge"=dword:1000000
and this didn't help. I've compared the machine password values on both
LDAP servers - they are same and synchronization is working fine."

Regards

What we did is to join the domain with win7 - set that key afterwards and restarted.
That was working for us (we have samba 3.5.9 at the moment)

There is an additional option in samba (ldap options for samba): Sambarefusemachinepwdchange -
maybe set that (via pdbedit or ldap if you have) too.

And - of course ... set the "password never expires" flag at the machine account in samba

regards