On 07/01/2011 07:04 PM, TAKAHASHI Motonobu wrote:

Currently Samba WINS server does not support replication. So the WINS
databases of these 3 WINS servers are not synclonized.

Try to use samba4wins or another replication solution.

I think this must be my unfamiliarity with how WINS works. How are the WINS Databases populated in the first place? Shouldn't something as basic as PDC/BDC info be populated in each WINS server automatically? Or is there a way for me to force this info?

-Ron