Am 02.08.2011 14:54, schrieb J. Echter:
Am 02.08.2011 14:40, schrieb Julien Celle:
Le 02/08/2011 14:22, J. Echter a écrit :
Am 02.08.2011 14:06, schrieb Julien Celle:
pdbedit output indicates that the profile is stored on '\\pdc...' and
that the user is defined on the domain 'BDC'.
oh i forgot, profiles are on \\pdc.

cheers.
Hi,

There may be a problem trying to access your profiles on \\pdc while authenticating against \\bdc. Your users try to access a share without giving your PDC credentials it can validate. Try moving your profile for your user test to \\bdc\profile...

You could also post your whole smb.conf for your BDC.

Cheers,

Julien.

first both of my configs...

BDC:

[global]
   domain master = no
   domain logons = yes
   passdb backend = ldapsam:ldap://mule
   idmap backend = ldap:ldap://mule
   idmap uid = 10000-15000
   idmap gid = 10000-15000
   ldap suffix = dc=workgroup,dc=local
   ldap user suffix = ou=smb-usr
   ldap group suffix = ou=groups
   ldap machine suffix = ou=computers
   ldap idmap suffix = ou=idmap
   ldap admin dn = cn=admin,dc=workgroup,dc=local
   ldap ssl = no
   ldap passwd sync = yes

   printing = bsd
   netbios name = BDC
   server string = BDC (%h)
   workgroup = workgroup
   interfaces = eth0,lo
   security = user
   encrypt passwords = true
   map to guest = bad user
   guest account = nobody
   logon path = \\pdc\profile\%U
   logon script = %U.bat
   logon drive = H:

PDC:

[global]
   printing = bsd
   netbios name = PDC
   server string = PDC (%h)
   workgroup = workgroup
   interfaces = eth0,lo
   security = user
   encrypt passwords = true
   map to guest = bad user
   guest account = nobody

   ## LDAP
   passdb backend = ldapsam:ldap://127.0.0.1
   idmap backend = ldap:ldap://127.0.0.1
   idmap uid = 10000-15000
   idmap gid = 10000-15000
   ldap suffix = dc=workgroup,dc=local
   ldap user suffix = ou=smb-usr
   ldap group suffix = ou=groups
   ldap machine suffix = ou=computers
   ldap idmap suffix = ou=idmap
   ldap admin dn = cn=admin,dc=workgroup,dc=local
   ldap ssl = no
   ldap passwd sync = yes
   add machine script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-useradd -t 0 -w "%u"
   add user script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-useradd -a '%u'
   delete user script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-userdel %u
   add group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-groupadd -a '%g'
   delete group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-groupdel '%g'
   add user to group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-groupmod -m '%u' '%g'
delete user from group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-groupmod -x '%u' '%g'
   set primary group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-usermod -g '%g' '%u'

   local master = yes
   preferred master = yes
   domain master = yes
   domain logons = yes

   logon path = \\pdc\profile\%U
   logon script = %U.bat
   logon drive = H:

atm i have domain logons = no, to avoid negative interaction with my running pdc. hope this helps.
ok, what i know now :)

there get's a second domain added to ldap directory if i, for example, add an user on pdc and do a pdbedit -v an-user i have a second SambaDomainName in my ldap tree. This one is called the same as my bdc is configured in its smb.conf.

is it forbidden to name the server bdc or similar? i have set workgroup = workgroup in smb.conf on pdc and bdc.

im lost with this...

thanks

juergen