On 07/31/2011 01:48 PM, Tim Evans wrote:
I've been successfully building all the 3.4.x releases on AIX 5.2 with
the configure command line of:

# CC="gcc -g -D LINUX_SOURCE_COMPAT" ./configure

However, 3.5.x fails to build with the same configure args, reporting:

Linking non-shared library bin/libaddns.a
Linking non-shared library bin/libsmbclient.a
make: Cannot find a rule to create target EXTRA_FLAGS from dependencies.
Stop.

What's needed to fix this? Thanks.

Thought I'd bump this again, as there've been no replies.