On 11/09/11 19:21, Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer wrote:
Fix has been checked in, the parameters "domain" and "forest" have been
renamed into "domain-level" and "forest-level" for further clarification.

Matthias

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer wrote:
There has been a porting error from the old to the new implementation
of this "samba-tool" command.

Since I am the original author of this code I will try to figure out
how to re-add the "domain" option.

Matthias