Le 19/10/2011 19:32, Gaiseric Vandal a écrit :
XP or Win 7?

Can they login specifying the SERVER name in the from field? Or may
login as "SERVER\username."

I had something a little weird with Win 7 clients where they
occasionally had problems logging in offline with domain credentials.
(This happended if they did hibernate instead of a shutdown before
disconnecting from the LAN.) They would be able to login specifying the
server name instead of the domain name. I belive the SID for all the
DC's is the same anyway.

I had 3 domain controllers at the time - Alpha, Gamma , Zeta. the domain
name was Beta. Those aren't actually the names BUT the alphabetical
order was the same. An offline Win 7 user if unable to login as
BETA\username might be able to login as ALPHA\username.