apologies for being vague,
to me it seems that everything depends on what's parent looks like, and goals are:

have a file within a 750 folder that would be 770, meaning a client can write to the file

have samba/win clients acknowledge folder of 750 within a folder of 770, meaning that if a winuser creates a folder(750) within a folder(770) samba respects it and other user should have no write permission to this newly created user's folder at this moment my samba lets users delete a folder with group (to which both users belong) permissions equals to rX, I'd have to make a folder 700 in order to protect it from deletion by non-owners
and the smb.conf is pretty basic
what am I missing???