Can someone explain to me the mechanizm that Samba uses to relate Machines to Users? I am trying to set up a Samba-LDAP PDC and it seems to work OK but I get "No mapping between account names and security IDs was done." This would seem to be a simple user/group ownership/permissions thing. Now I have the following potentially pertinent ou's:

People
Computers
Groups

One would think that simply adding a group or having People become members of a group would fix the problem. What fields should I be looking at though? Where is this theoretical reltionship stored?

Jim C.