Quoting Deyan Stoykov <dstoy...@uni-ruse.bg>:
I'm looking into using this tool for migration to samba4, however I'm unable to determine if it requires any intervention on the domain members like ADMT does? After looking into the source code I see that the domain SID remains the same. Does this mean that the members (WinXP & 7) will continue to function properly?

Theoretically, yes. But be careful, once they find the Active Directory domain they can't be made to go back to the old domain model / controller. So TEST TEST TEST.

Will they start using AD membership functionality such as Group policies and kerberos automatically?