Hello Jonathan,

thank you for answer. You have right, that is good idea with making standalone (virtual) redirection server for all people. But here is another question: it is possible creates this redirection shares on that virtual server with the most simple path like \\virtual.filesrv\user ? Or i need to using something like this: \\virtual.filesrv\msdfs_share\user ?

You know, people are lazy and they will not be using longer path if the know simplest one to their homedirs (we are not using this samba server as domain controller (although it is so configured for this purpose) - so there are not folder redirection nor policy using).

thanks

michal