Hi everyone

I've marked the thread as URGENT. Another post has reported similar during provisioning.
Could someone on samba-technical send a copy there too?

Thanks,
Steve

On 01/18/2012 08:40 PM, Charles Tryon wrote:

Ummm... no, unless it's with using ANY external bind rather than the internal one. I'm now finding that ALL the test systems that I have tried to update to the latest GIT repository are failing.

I'm dead in the water. =8-0