On 01/09/2012 08:42 AM, steve wrote:
Hi
I have a Linux client running XFCE and authenticating against Samba 4. When trying to return to the session after xscreensaver has kicked in, authentication fails.

Sorry to bump, but I've just seen this in the xscreensaver doco:

XScreenSaver Dependencies
Required
<snip>
Optional
libjpeg-8c, libgnome-2.32.1, GLE, Netpbm, XDaliClock, Linux-PAM-1.1.5, _MIT Kerberos V5-1.6 (built with Kerberos V4 backwards compatibility), and krb4 and Heimdal-1.4 (Kerberos authentication requires having Kerberos V4 and V5 on the system)_

Does Samba 4 have this?
Cheers,
Steve