On 02/10/2012 03:37 PM, steve wrote:
Unfortunately, upgradeprovision fails. There are other issues with this latest git because instead of installing everything under /usr/local/samba it leaves stuff in samba-master which it still uses after it has installed. Problem is that make install messes up samba-master. Running make again fixes most of it but leaves the dns files with the wrong permissions if you are using bind9 and the samba dns server falls over after a restart if you provision with the internal. That is on Ubuntu. I keep my old checkout under openSUSE to fall back on. Time for a clean start on Ubuntu I think.
Cheers,
Steve
Please file a bug about upgradeprovision.

--
Matthieu Patou
Samba Team