El 02/04/12 07:11, Matthieu Patou escribió:
Steve,
On 04/01/2012 09:14 AM, steve wrote:

Then, after:
net ads keytab create
everyone can work fine.

The title seems to indicate samba4 when the body seems to indicate samba 3.
Am I guessing right that you have this problem with a samba 3.x with
samba 4 acting as a AD DC.

If so with which version of samba3 do you have this problem, samba 3.5.x
branch and early 3.6 have this problem even with MS AD, fix are present
in the master git tree to fix this problem.

Matthieu.

Hi
I installed the samba-client rpm (openSUSE 12.1) simply to get the net command as an easy way to make a keytab fr the client. My Linux users have their posix attributes stored in s4 ldap and need the machine key for nfs.

As I say, everything works but I was concerned about the error message.
Cheers,
Steve