Title: Sweets
Hi Everyone,

    I have Samba version 2.2.2 installed on an HP-UX 11.0 server.  With Samba, I have users on NT/2000 clients mapping drives to the server, but I want it to authenticate automatically (against their NT domain accounts).  Currently, when a user maps a drive to the server, they are prompted for a Samba password.  But, I only want to create one account for each user on the UNIX server and have them authenticate and map automatically (without being prompted), so I don't have to create Samba accounts too.

    Currently, we have another server running Samba that is doing this, but I can't remember what the setting/configuration is.  I have searched all through SWAT and haven't found it.  I was thinking there was a switch in some other file...??

Any ideas??  I would really appreciate any help...

Thanks,
Danielle

******************************
  Danielle A. Gram
  Phone: (330) 471-3081
  E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company