Wow, this is a good idea. I'll think about a change.

I'll do some questions:

I need that after the power-on of the client, will appear the login screen. Is this like your solution also?

I found many manuals and guide but everyone explain samba configuration with windows, hosts, winbind, etc. and am confused about it. I don't understand the difference on the configuration using not winbind and hosts.

Which proxy server do you have?

Did you configured also pam for the login?

Thank you
Z.