On 04/05/12 03:23, Günter Kukkukk wrote:
On Monday 30 April 2012 16:04:37 steve wrote:
On 05/04/12 00:55, Günter Kukkukk wrote:
On Wednesday 04 April 2012 15:33:46 steve wrote:
OpenSUSE 12.1
Version 4.0.0alpha19-GIT-7290a62

I have started again to track that down.
Will write a test applet to catch that as simple as possible, to discuss
it with the gnutls devs.

As a workaround you can use
     tls enabled = no
in the [global] section of smb.conf

I'll keep you informed about my findings.

Cheers, Günter

Thanks Günter
The workaround works fine. Please let me know if there is anything I can test. I've switched to Ubuntu for the moment but have left this S4 install on openSUSE in case I can test anything.
Cheers,
Steve