On 18/07/12 14:02, Steve Thompson wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jul 2012, steve wrote:

Here is an auto.misc home directory map that we translated from solaris.

I already have all of the maps ready to import, but I cannot do that
until I can import the schema. And I cannot do that until I can get
samba to start without segfaulting :-(

I get the feeling that we are not really allowed to do this at the
moment.

Yes, I get that feeling too. There are really a lot of problems with the
beta3 release; it's a show-stopper for me.

Steve

Hi Steve
I feel that I am getting in the way when I ask anything about non current patches, especially on samba-technical. I can understand that since there are more important windows affairs to sort out before our mere esoteric autofs schema mods. But there you go. Support for our icing on the cake requests for beta5 and above will probably only materialise after the 4.0 release. Indeed, we have bugzilla showstoppers such as not pulling gidNumber from the directory, even before we get anywhere near the automounter.

I've just got beta4 (and a backup;-)) on a test lan. I'll have another go with the autofs ldif and report back.

Cheers,
Steve